The “Magic Ladle”

Did you know that wooden ladles are the magic wands of cookery?

Yes there is great magic in them, because an old wooden ladle can make casserole food more tasteful! This occurs because the wood absorbs smell and flavors from previous cooking. I know this information from my grandmother who, when she was watching me cooking at my teenage years she always advised me to use the “old ladle”. The truth is that I didn’t like to use such an old ladle because I had the false impression that was full of bacteria etc. But now, I know the truth and I use my mother’s old ladle. My dishes are more delicious than ever! Try it… Buy as a present a new luxurious ladle for your mother -or grand mother- and ask politely their old one…

Jim.

No comments:


The basic elements...
What you will need to cook easy



The Pasta Boiling Secret
The biggest tip for good pasta



Anything you shall need already exists in your Kit...
Don't worry about ingredients. You got everything at home



Pasta Inferna
My family's favourite hot recipe


 

The nexus of pipes on the net